Hello! I hope all is well. As promised, I wanted to share the “almost final” photos of the shed that has been “transformed” into a She-Shed. Please see the attached. I still have to complete the window dressings, landscaping, and furnishings. Below is a list of improvements I made. – I couldn’t be happier!
- Replaced the doors with french doors for added, natural light.
- Replaced the window boxes for a different “look”
- Insulated walls and ceiling for energy efficiency.
- Added high power AC with dehumidification.
- BeadBoard Plywood – walls and ceiling
- Vinyl plank flooring • Chandelier lighting
- Re-purposed one of the doors as a front porch